Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Our New Toys (Part 2)

Have to do a separate post since I can only put in one picture at a time...weird...I used to post a lot of images, and now I can't...anyway...Moving on to my next toy...

Canon iXus 850 IS

I really want to upgrade to a better camera, it was a really a toss-up between a 9ooTi (with the sleek, titanium case) and this one...ultimately, the image stabilizer won me over, which the 900Ti did not have...I don't need the 10mega pixel resolution anyway, I don't see myself printing large pictures anyway...

Check out the reviews...

You know anyone who wants to buy a second-hand Canon iXus 500?

It comes complete with all the accesories (charger with different plugs [for different countries], photo software and manual. Plus I'm throwing in 2 compact flash memory cards (a 256 MB and a 128 MB) and a spare battery. Post your contact details and let's discuss pricing, payment scheme and delivery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home