Monday, January 29, 2007

Looking for Gifts this Valentine's Day?

Hi everyone!

I’m selling chocolates in time for Valentine’s Day. Here are shots of the products that I’m selling. If you’re interested, you may call me at +63917-8337107 or you can e-mail me at echo.castillo@gmail.com, so I can send you a catalougue of my products. Price range is from Php15 to Php 375.


Hope to hear from you soon. Please tell your friends also. Thanks.

Love,
Ecx El



clockwise (from upper left): chocolate lollipops (small), chocolate lollipops (medium), chocolate flowers (big box), chocolate flowers (medium box), heart-shaped plastic cases, chocolates in box, heart-shaped boxes, bag-type boxes

middle: assorted chocolates in square plastic cases

  • Discounts for big orders.
  • Colors and arrangement can be customized, subject to availability
  • Please allow at least three (3) days lead time before delivery
  • Chocolates will last for months in room temperature

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home